Spring Fundraiser Gala
Lewis Center of the Schoenbrunn Inn and Conference CenterLocation
Silent Auction - Live Auction - Live Music
The Indian Valley Foundation is planning its 3rd Annual Spring Gala to be held on March 28. 2020 at the Schoenbrunn Inn Conference Center (Formerly the Lewis Center) in New Philadelphia from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM. The 2019 Spring Gala was a tremendous success and we want to make this event even better.
The tentative agenda for this event is as follows:
- Dinner (Catered by the Log Cabin Catering) - $50 per plateEntertainment – Live Music
- Chance to win a gift basket ($50 value) or a gift card ($25 - $50)
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Wine Pull
- Gift Card Pull
The goal of this event is to raise a significant amount of money to increase our scholarships, classroom grants, and building grants to the Indian Valley School District. Since its inception in 2009, the Foundation has given $124,600 to college scholarships, $56,000 to building grants, and $32,900 to classroom grants. The Foundation Board Members want to grow our fundraising efforts to increase our support of our students, teachers, and administrators.
We would like your help and support in our efforts. You can help in several ways:
Becoming an Event Sponsor
- $1,000 Sponsorship – reserves an entire table for eight with eight tickets to the event
- $500 Sponsorship – includes four tickets to the event
- $250 Sponsorship – includes two tickets to the event
- $125 Sponsorship – Includes one ticket to the event
Donating an item for the live or silent auction
- Donating a gift card ($25 to $100) for the gift card pull
- Donating wine for the wine pull
- Purchasing tickets to attend the event
We want to make this a very memorable annual event where we all come together to enjoy good food, music, and have fun while raising money for the Indian Valley School District.
The Indian Valley Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt charitable organization.
Email this Page