Sat, Jul 24th, 2021
The Indian Valley Foundation is planning its 3rd Annual Gala to be held on July 24, 2021 at the Schoenbrunn Inn Conference Center (Formerly the Lewis Center) in New Philadelphia from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The 2018 and 2019 Spring Galas were a tremendous success and we want to make this event even better.
The tentative agenda for this event is as follows:
- Dinner (Catered by the Log Cabin Catering) - $50 per plate
- Entertainment – Live Music
- Chance to win a gift basket ($50 value) or a gift card ($25 - $50)
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Wine Pull
- Gift Card Pull
The goal of this event is to raise a significant amount of money to increase our scholarships, classroom grants, building grants to the Indian Valley School District. Since its inception in 2009, the Foundation has given $154,600 to college scholarships, $56,000 to building grants, and $32,900 to classroom grants. The Foundation Board Members want to grow our fundraising efforts to increase our support of our students, teachers, and administrators.
We would like your help and support in our efforts. You can help in several ways:
- Serving on one of our committees that are planning the event
- Auction Items donation committee
- Ticket Sales committee
- Volunteer to help your building make a gift basket for the event
- Volunteering to help on the night of the event
- Donating an item for the live or silent auction
- Purchasing a ticket to attend the event
We want to make this a very memorable annual event where we all come together to enjoy good food, music, and have fun while raising money for the Indian Valley School District.
Mark Natoli – 330-340-7754
Dave McPeek – 330-340-6563
Co-Chairmen – Spring Gala Fundraiser