Established in November, 2009, the Indian Valley Foundation is an independent, 501c3 non-profit, charitable organization.
The purpose of the Indian Valley Foundation is to raise funds from individuals, small businesses, corporations and foundations to promote increased classroom learning and exemplary teaching in all Indian Valley Schools.
Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, all Indian Valley Foundation programs and activities are planned and implemented by volunteers from the community, school district and alumni. All volunteers are welcome!
The mission of the Indian Valley Foundation is to enhance academic excellence within the Indian Valley School District through support of educational opportunities not funded by traditional sources.
Since 2009 the Indian Valley Foundation has generated $558,165 and has disbursed $443,047. We thank everyone who has faithfully supported our efforts that allowed us to grow over the past 13 years. We are looking forward to 2022!
Invest in Success - Impact Every Student
You can support the Indian Valley Foundation by:
- Contributing a part of yourself with gifts of time and talent. Please volunteer to serve on a Foundation Committee.
- Donating cash, securities or real estate in any amount.
- Purchasing a Tribute or Memorial to honor teachers, students, friends and family – living or deceased.
- Naming the Indian Valley Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, trust, annuity or insurance policy.
- Creating and Naming a permanent, restricted “Fund” to honor your family or a special project.
* Gifts to the Indian Valley Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All Indian Valley Foundation grants and scholarships are made possible by Indian Valley supporters like you!