Scholarships awarded by the Indian Valley Foundation are designed to provide financial assistance to outstanding members of the Indian Valley High School graduating Class of 2023 as well as Indian Valley Students attending the Buckeye Career Center.
Keeley Kochman, Indian Valley High School Guidance Counselor, must receive all application materials by 3 pm on Friday, March 10, 2023
- If your further education plans have not been confirmed before March 10, 2023, we urge you to still apply for an Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship.
- Minimum amount of each scholarship is to be determined.
- Students receiving a full-ride scholarship from another organization will not receive scholarship monies from the Indian Valley Foundation.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in advance and expected to be present at the Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship Banquet.
- All scholarship decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of the Indian Valley Foundation
- A copy of paid tuition or confirmed class schedule from the college must be submitted by October 13, 2023 to receive the scholarship monies.
- Scholarship monies will be forfeited after the October 13, 2023 deadline.
- If you are awarded a scholarship and your plans change for any reason, please notify Indian Valley Foundation immediately by e-mail at email@example.com
Scholarship recipients will be notified in advance and expected to be present at the Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship Awards on May 2, 2023.
Download 2023 Scholarship Application WORD DOCUMENT
Download 2023 Scholarship Application PDF