Scholarships awarded by the Indian Valley Foundation are designed to provide financial assistance to outstanding members of the Indian Valley High School graduating Class of 2022 as well as Indian Valley Students attending the Buckeye Career Center.
Keeley Kochman, Indian Valley High School Guidance Counselor, must receive all application materials by 3 pm on Friday, March 11, 2022
- If your further education plans have not been confirmed before March 11, 2022, we urge you to still apply for an Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship.
- Minimum amount of each scholarship is to be determined.
- Students receiving a full-ride scholarship from another organization will not receive scholarship monies from the Indian Valley Foundation.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in advance and expected to be present at the Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship Banquet.
- All scholarship decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of the Indian Valley Foundation
- A copy of paid tuition or confirmed class schedule from the college must be submitted by October 15, 2022 to receive the scholarship monies.
- Scholarship monies will be forfeited after the October 15, 2022 deadline.
- If you are awarded a scholarship and your plans change for any reason, please notify Indian Valley Foundation immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship recipients will be notified in advance and expected to be present at the Indian Valley Foundation Scholarship Awards on April 26, 2022.
Download 2022 IV Foundation Scholarship Application